This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Outdoors Almanac via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Outdoors Almanac and Outdoors Almanac shall be free to use such information for any lawful purposes.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser)
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Outdoors Almanac via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future communications regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
In summary, if you do not want to be contacted by email, phone, text, or through any other means from Outdoors Almanac, then do not submit your information to Outdoors Almanac.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for an Outdoors Almanac product or service
- As required by law; and
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: [email protected].
If you would like to have your information deleted from our CRM database, you can simply send an email to [email protected] titled “Delete My Account”, and our team will process your request accordingly.
If you have any communication or security related questions or concerns, please send us an email: [email protected].
Section 5: Our Right to Contact You
Section 6: Our Right to Change
Section 7: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: [email protected].
Section 8: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Outdoors Almanac is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from OutdoorsAlmanac.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Outdoors Almanac has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Outdoors Almanac will clearly identify us as the sender.
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from Outdoors Almanac will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from Outdoors Almanac’s automated-email list.
- All emails sent to you directly by Outdoors Almanac include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by Outdoors Almanac will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Outdoors Almanac understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Outdoors Almanac and its affiliated sites use only an opt-in or opt-out method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited emails. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Outdoors Almanac’s email messages sent always include instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, Outdoors Almanac will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that Outdoor Almanac has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Outdoors Almanac. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: [email protected].